Meeting Register Page

Meeting banner
Principal - Dir. of Instruction - Dir of Special Education Pupil Services - School Business Adm. - MA in Education
Join us for more information about the Wisconsin Education Leadership licensure programs* which can be paired with the Master of Arts in Education:
* Principal
* Director of Instruction
* Director of Special Education and Pupil Services
* School Business Administrator

A teaching license and a master's degree in an education-related field is required to complete the licensures independently. If you do not have your master's you will be able to pair the licensure with the M.A. in Education as your area of emphasis.
Dec 8, 2022 03:30 PM
Time shows in
Meeting logo
* Required information